Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Translate this page

For Braille, large print or audio, please contact us.

Mortgage Rescue Schemes

There are several Mortgage Rescue Schemes available that might be able to help you if you're finding it difficult to pay your mortgage and are in danger of losing your home. For full details of these schemes see North Yorkshire County Council Housing Advice or contact your local Council's Housing Options Team:

Where can you get futher advice?

You can get free legal advice from Key House (formerly HARP) on 01904 557 490. Key House is a registered charity and provides free legal advice and representations across North Yorkshire and York. You can also contact the Citizens Advice Bureau across the County on their Advice line: 08444 111 444

Wherever possible you should contact an advice agency before a repossession hearing and should always attend court in person.

Cookie Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Do you accept?